Aquascape Fabric Plant Pots
- Fabric plant pots for aquatic plants
- Keeps potting soil from entering water garden or koi pond, especially critical for ponds with PVC or EPDM rubber liners
- Makes it easy to move or reorganize the aquatic plants in your pond
- Made from a finely porous, flexible material, ideal for submerged aquatic plants, containing the soil yet allowing water in
- Can be molded to fit into tight, irregular spaces and allows for arrangement of plants not possible with traditional stiff planters
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Aquascape's Fabric Plant Pots provide a versatile option to help make your water garden beautiful and full of aquatic plant life. Allowing for easy planting and can easily be molded to fit tight, irregular spaces normally not possible with more rigid traditional pots. The flexible yet strong pot is made from a fine porous material that allows water in easily but still prevents soil from entering the pond.
Available in Sizes:
6" Diameter #98501 - 2 Pack
8" Diameter #98502 - 2 Pack
12" Diameter #98500 - 2 Pack
Planting aggressive growers such as Water Lotus in fabric pots is not recommended.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!