Custom Pro EPDM Pond Liner & Protective Underlayment Combo Kit
- Includes 45 mil EPDM pond liner and heavy duty pond underlayment of the same size.
- For koi ponds, water gardens and pondless water features.
- Premium pond liner has a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty and is made for the toughest applications.
- Underlayment increases the liner's puncture resistance by over 400%
- Liner and underlayment can be trimmed easily with scissors.
- Safe for fish and aquatic plants. Made in the USA!
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Custom Pro 45 mil EPDM Pond Liner and Underlayment Combo Kit is simply the best sold anywhere! When compared to inexpensive polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other economy pond liner, this kit's 45 mil thick EPDM premium pond liner is in its own class. The pond liner even has a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty!
The heavy duty underlayment is designed to protect the pond liner from sharp rocks as well as roots and burrowing animals. Acting as padding, it increases the pond liner's puncture resistance by more than 400 percent! Place the underlayment between the soil and the pond liner.
Both the liner and underlayment are black. The pond liner appears silvery because it has a coating of white talc powder to keep it from sticking to itself when folded or rolled.
To determine the size of liner and underlayment needed for your project, use the following formulas:
(Max Length of Pond in Feet) + (2 x Max Depth of Pond in Feet) + 1 = Length of Liner/Underlayment Needed.
(Max Width of Pond in Feet) + (2 x Max Depth of Pond in Feet) + 1 = Width of Liner/Underlayment Needed.
It is always a good idea to have an additional foot of material on both the length and width of the liner and underlayment (represented by + 1 in the formulas). This allows room for error and also provides an overhang to secure the materials properly.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!