PVC Pond Liner 20 mil
- Perfect for constructing backyard ponds, water features and koi ponds
- Very durable material with 20 mil. thickness
- Extremely flexible and adaptable; ideal for designs with sharp contours and edges where 45 mil EPDM may not be practical
- Easily trimmed to fit precise dimensions
- Fish and plant safe
- Lightweight, providing easier installation than other pond and pool liners
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
PVC pond liner is a very common material used in water gardens, koi ponds, water features, fountains and other projects. This waterproof material is lighter weight and more economical than EPDM liners. PVC is often used by first time water gardeners due to its accessibility, ease of installation and durability. It is also commonly used in small water features and projects that require tight angles or precise contours.
PVC pond liner has a shiny, high gloss finish on one side and a slightly texture dull finish on the opposite side. The liner functions the same regardless of which side faces up.
This PVC liner is UV treated and features a 5 year manufacturer's warranty
"What size do I need?"
To determine the liner size needed for your project, use the following formulas:
(Max Length of Pond + (2 x Max Depth of Pond)) + 1 = Length of Liner Needed
(Max Width of Pond + (2 x Max Depth of Pond)) + 1 = Width of Liner Needed
It is always a good idea to have an additional foot of material on both the length and width of the liner (represented by the +1 in the formula). This allows room for error and also provides an overhang to secure the liner properly.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!