Custom Pro EPDM Liner Repair Kit
- Repair kit for mending minor damage to EPDM pond liner.
- Repairs up to two small holes or tears.
- Includes everything needed for quick and easy repair.
- Comes with two 6" x 6" patches, one 2 fl oz bottle of primer, one scrubber pad, one patch roller, and a pair of disposable rubber gloves.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
EPDM repair kit for mending minor damage, able to repair up to two small punctures or tears.
If your EPDM liner has minor damage, this repair kit makes it quick and easy to mend! Just follow the included instructions to apply this patch and it will be as good as new.
- Two 6" x 6" patches.
- One 2 fl oz bottle of primer.
- One scrubber pad.
- One patch roller.
- A pair of disposable rubber gloves.
- Ensure that the liner is free of contaminants prior to application of the primer.
- Once the liner is dry, pour a small amount of primer onto the area requiring patching.
- Apply primer using scrubber pad.
- Allow the primer time to become tacky before applying the patch.
- Peel off the paper backing from the patch and apply to primed area.
- Roll the patch evenly, ensuring that all areas are free of blisters.
- Allow the primer to completely bond before exposing the patch to water.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!