Alpine PAL3100 Cyclone 3100 Pond Pump
- Alpine's Cylone 3100 pump operates at up to 3,100 gallons per hour.
- Features durable impeller shafts are made of water resistant, ceramic material that is oil-free, magnetic-driven, and epoxy protected
- Made with energy efficiency and cost savings in mind.
- Features a 33 foot power cord.
- Comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Cost-saving, energy-efficient, and submersible, the Alpine Corporation Cyclone Pump is the perfect addition to your outdoor pond. This high-quality pump features a ceramic shaft that is oil-free, magnetic-driven, epoxy protected, and features a ceramic impeller shafts for long life. The pump also has a vortex impeller with a large pre-filter, and can be dissembled without tools for your convenience.
Install the pump vertically or horizontally to suit your space. Available in a variety of sizes, this Alpine Cyclone Pump pumps up to 3,100 gallons per hour. With a 3-year warranty, you can be confident in the quality of your purchase.
|Model||Dimensions||Maximum Flow Rate||Maximum Head Height||Power Cord Length||Power Usage||Outlet||Warranty|
|PAL3100||8" L x 5" W x 6" H||3,100 GPH||19 ft.||33 ft.||250 Watt||1-1/2"||3-Year|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!