Anjon Flood Pump
- Designed for continuous 24/7 use.
- Protected by an overload sensor shutoff to prevent overheating.
- Energy efficient magnetic drive.
- Ideal for a pondless or traditional waterfall.
- Capable of passing up to 1/4" solids.
- Comes with a full 2-year warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Anjon Flood Pump is designed for low head, continuous operation. This submersible pump works with most pond applications. For example, it can be used in a skimmer, or sending water to a waterfall or bio filter. Its low suction point makes it ideal for clean outs and drainage.
Backed by a 2-year warranty, the pump features overload sensor shutoff protection to prevent it from overheating or burning out. Its magnetic drive is very energy efficient. Containing no oil, the pump is safe for fish, water plants and other pond life. It includes a stepped barbed fitting and a 25 foot long power cord.
Please note: This pump must be submerged in water to operate. Plugging the pump in without being submerged voids the manufacture's warranty.
Available Models & Specs:
|MODEL||GPH||Watts||Max Head||Cord Gauge||Output|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!