Aquascape 91104 AquaForce Pro 4000-8000 G2 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump
- Perfectly suited for waterfalls as well as pressure filters.
- Features a durable pre-filter cage which prevents clogs and decreases maintenance.
- Features an asynchronous motor that combines the power of a direct drive pump with the energy efficiency of a mag drive pump.
- The wide and flat design makes the pump stable and easy to place.
- This pump can be controlled using the Smart Control Receiver and the Aquascape Smart Control App, allowing for quick and easy pump control from a distance, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling!
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The AquaForce Pro Adjustable Flow Pump is perfectly suited for waterfalls as well as pressure filters. Features a protective pre-filter cage, along with the ability to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch. AquaForce Pro's unique design allows you to adjust the pump flow rate, and thanks to the included remote, it can also be turned on or off from a distance. This pump allows you to customize and fine-tune the flow of waterfalls and streams.
Extremely energy efficient, with an asynchronous motor that provides high torque and trouble-free performance at higher head heights, this pump really delivers. This pump can be controlled using the Smart Control Receiver and the Aquascape Smart Control App, allowing for quick and easy pump control from a distance, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling!
|Model||Max Flow Rate
||Cord Length||Max Head Height||Warranty|
|PRO 4000-8000||7793 GPH||500-660||1.5" MPT||20'||28'||3-Years|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!