Atlantic A-21 Tidal Wave Pond Pump - 1 HP
- Features heavy duty cast iron and stainless steel housing and a 30' Cord.
- Recommended range of operation: 1800 - 4400 gph.
- Max Head Height: 38.5'.
- Direct Drive Pump built for high head and high volume applications.
- Thermal overload automatic shut off to protect from overheat damage.
- 30 day warranty from Seller, ensures the pump works upon arrival and installation.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Please note this is a discontinued version of the current tidal Wave A-21 model. There is no warranty from the manufacturer. 30 day warranty from the seller to protect against dead upon arrival.
The Atlantic Tidal Wave A Series Pump is a heavy duty workhorse. Powered by a direct drive motor, this submersible pump is designed to operate at a high head, a high water volume, in a long stream run or in a tall waterfall. Use it in your pond, water garden or other water feature.
This pump has dual drive bearings, which decreases maintenance. These same bearings, along with double silicone carbide mechanical seals, lower friction and wear for a smooth running, longer motor life. The pump includes a power cord that is 30 feet long.
||Cord Length||Outlet||Volts||Wattage||Amps||Max. Head Height||Max. Flow Rate|
|A-21||1 HP||30’ Cord||2” FIPT||115 Volt||1060 Watts||10 Amps||38.5’||4,300 gph|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!