Savio Water Master Clear Pump
- Ideal pump to power a water feature, such as a waterfall.
- Provides durability and reliability, even has 3 seals for extra protection!
- Recommended for ponds with minimal debris. Best results when used in a skimmer or pump bag.
- Super strong polymer housing resists corrosion and breakage.
- Includes 16 foot long power cord; runs on 110 volts.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Savio Water Master Clear pumps are both reliable and powerful. Built to resist wear, they have heavy-duty sealed ball bearings, a ceramic-coated shaft and three seals (more than the two in an average pump) which all contribute to giving these pumps a longer life span. These pumps are designed to handle water features which require higher head heights, up to 31 feet for the WMC3960 model.
Other features include: built-in thermal protection, which helps to keep your pump running as long as possible, as well as non-corrosive housing and internal components. The Water Master Clear pumps are oil-free for an environmentally safe choice with fish and other aquatic life. These pumps each have a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Available Models & Specs:
|Model||Max Flow Rate||Watts||Amps||Max Head||Outlet||Fitting||Dimensions|
|WMC1200||1,200 gph||176||1.6||20'||1.25" FPT||1.25" MPT x 1.5" FPT Elbow||5.5" x 10.5"|
|WMC1740||1,740 gph||176||1.6||20'||1.25" FPT||1.25" MPT x 1.5" FPT Elbow||5.5" x 10.5"|
|WMC2220||2,220 gph||240||2.4||23'||1.25" FPT||1.25" MPT x 1.5" FPT Elbow||5.5" x 11"|
|WMC3960||3,960 gph||560||5.0||31'||1.25" FPT||1.25" MPT x 1.5" FPT Elbow||5.5" x 12"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!