Savio Water Master Clear Pump
- Ideal pump to power a water feature, such as a waterfall.
- Provides durability and reliability, even has 3 seals for extra protection!
- Recommended for ponds with minimal debris. Best results when used in a skimmer or pump bag.
- Super strong polymer housing resists corrosion and breakage
- Includes 16 foot long power cord; runs on 110 volt.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Savio Water Master Clear pump is perfect for operating a water feature, such as a waterfall.
Built to resist wear, it has heavy-duty sealed ball bearings, a ceramic-coated shaft and three seals for a longer life span.
Other features include: built-in thermal protection and non-corrosive housing and internal components.
The Water Master Clear pumps are oil-less for an environmentally safe choice with fish and other aquatic life.
This pump has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Available Models & Specs:
|Model||Max GPH||Watts||Amps||Max Head||Outlet Size||Pump Size|
|WMC1200||1200||176||1.6||20'||1.25" (1.5" w/elbow)||5.5" x 10.5"|
|WMC1740||1740||176||1.6||20'||1.25" (1.5" w/elbow)||5.5" x 10.5"|
|WMC2220||2220||240||2.4||23'||1.25" (1.5" w/elbow)||5.5" x 11"|
|WMC3960||3960||560||5||31'||1.25" (1.5" w/elbow)||5.5" x 12"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!