Atlantic Typhoon Air Pump
- Models available: 30 LPM, 60 LPM.
- Maintain maximum oxygen levels in summer, gas diffusion in winter.
- Easy to clean air filter reduces particulates for motor longevity.
- Aluminum housing radiates and reduces heat to extend diaphragm life.
- Most cost efficient way to keep an area free of ice in winter.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Atlantic’s Typhoon Air Pumps feature weatherproof, continuous duty diaphragm compressors specifically designed for year-round usage in ponds and water gardens. Ideal for aeration and circulation in warm weather. By adding oxygen to the water, the pond ecosystem benefits by improving fish health and helping to reduce algae. These aerators are especially dependable for de-icing and gas exchange in freezing weather. When used in conjunction with floating de-icers, this air pump is very effective even in harsh climates.
Typhoon Air Pumps adapt to most backyard ponds and water gardens, and best of all Typhoon Air Pumps are easily rebuild-able and exceptionally efficient. Typhoon Air Pumps feature noise dampening design, low maintenance, and a three-year limited warranty.
||Maximum Depth||Maximum Pressure||Cord Length||Warranty|
|30 LPM||3/8" Insert / 1/2" Slip||7'||3 psi||6'||3 year|
|60 LPM||3/8" Insert / 5/8" Slip||11'||5 psi||6'||3 year|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!