Aquascape Submersible Pond Thermometer (74000)
- Monitor pond water temperature for proper fish care, feeding, and for adding pond treatments.
- Measures between -20°F and 120°F (-28°C and 48°C).
- Comes with a convenient nylon anchoring cord.
- All plastic construction is fish friendly and will not rust or corrode.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Aquascape Submersible Pond Thermometer is ideal for monitoring pond temperature throughout the year to help adjust fish feeding and water treatment applications.
The Aquascape Submersible Pond Thermometer is a great tool that is able to assess water temperatures between -20°F and 120°F (-28°C and 48°C).
The included nylon string allows the thermometer to be anchored to an easily accessible location.
Pond water temperature is a key factor in taking care of your pond in the following ways:
- Feeding of the fish - when to feed the fish and what type of seasonal fish food to use.
- Some algaecides require water temperatures of 60-65 degrees or warmer to work effectively.
- Beneficial bacteria products and other pond treatments can have dosing instructions dependent on pond water temperature.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!