Mini Pond Skimmer
- "In-Pond" skimmer protects pump and collects surface leaves and other floating debris
- Easy, tool-free installation
- Handles pumps up to 1800 GPH & mounts to pumps with 3/4 inch or 1 inch FPT inlets
- Easy-to-clean rigid basket with filter pad insert
- Fits liner and preformed ponds
- Skimmer hangs inside the pond with two straps
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Mini Pond Skimmer is ideal for small rubber-lined ponds and preformed ponds.
It collects pond debris and provides an excellent prefilter to protect the pump (pump not included).
Unlike the installation of most skimmers, installing this skimmer DOES NOT require cutting the pond liner. Perfect for the "do-it-yourself" pond, or retrofit applications!
Also, the pump sits outside the skimmer instead of sitting inside. You have 3 options for positioning the pump: left, right, or bottom of skimmer. Simply choose one of the skimmer's threaded connections and plug the other 2 holes. Plugs are provided.
Dimensions: 12 1/2" L x 10 1/2" W x 11 1/4" T
Weir opening: 5" width
Includes: skimmer, weir, debris basket, filter pad, fittings, two straps
Maximum pump flow rate: 1800 GPH
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed