Oase 57395 AquaSkim 40 In-Pond Skimmer
- Uniquely designed pond skimmer, perfect for small ponds, preformed ponds or where traditional outside of pond skimmer installation isn't practical.
- Can handle ponds up to 270 SQFT.
- Designed for pond depths 8" - 22". Features an adjustable telescoping design to adapt to pond depths within operational range.
- 1600 GPH - 4200 GPH recommended pump flow. Tubing connector accepts 1", 1.25", and 1.5" ID
- Automatically adjusts in the event of a water level. Accommodates up to a 6" water level drop.
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Oase 57395 AquaSkim 40 In-Pond Skimmer is a perfect blend of utility and convenience. This uniquely designed pond skimmer works in a similar manner to a pre-filter, attaching directly to a pump's intake. The telescoping design allows for skimmer opening to sit right below the pond's surface and through the suction created from the pump pulls in leaves, twigs, and other debris before they can sink to the pond's bottom. The opening features a removable debris basket providing trouble free maintenance. Unlike other skimmers, The Oase Aquaskim 40 requires no attachment to the liner and simply just sits in the pond. The wide base provides stability and can be filled with rocks to provide even more security. Best of all the skimmer automatically adjust to accommodate for water loss. The adjustment can handle up to a 6" water level drop.
The Oase 57395 Aquaskim 40 In-Pond Skimmer is suggested for ponds up to 270 SQFT. The telescoping design allows for the skimmer to function in ponds between 8" and 22" deep. A pump with a flow rate between 1600 GPH and 4200 GPH is recommended. The skimmer's outflow features a barbed multi-step fitting that accepts 1", 1.25", and 1.5" ID tubing. Oase backs this product with a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Oase # 57395
Max Pond Size: 270 SQFT
Recommended Depth: 8" - 22"
Recommended Pump Size: 1600 GPH - 4200 GPH
Outlet: 1", 1.25", 1.5" ID
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!