Savio HighFlow Skimmer
- Re-designed to allow maximum flow! Accepts pumps up to 12,500 gph depending on model selected.
- Collects debris as it falls into the pond before it can settle to the bottom
- Features strong injection molded housing in a cylindrical design that resists warping
- Includes removable debris basket that catches large debris to prolong pump life
- Faceplate included!
- 5 year warranty
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Savio took their classic SkimmerFilter and re-engineered it. They removed some internal parts in the redesign, took out the uv ports and now the skimmer allows for much greater flow while keeping the same body and overall design of the proven Savio Skimmerfilter.
The Savio Pond Skimmer features a removable debris basket to protect your pump from potentially large and plugging debris. The entire unit is made from injection molded housing in a cylindrical shape that resists warping.
- Model: HFS12500
- For Pump Flows up to 12,500 GPH
- Provides Excellent Skimming
- Huge pump chamber
- Rugged leaf basket
- Injection molded housing
- Please note that the outlet holes are not cut. This will require the use of a hole saw or jigsaw
- Perfect for Ponds & Water Gardens with Separate Biological Filtration
- Approximate dimensions: 28" L x 23-1/2" W x 24-1/4" H
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
Please Note: Models include skimmer faceplate specified, but do not include ports for adding a Uvinex UV system!
Available Models & Specs:
|Model||Max Pond Size
(in sq ft)
|Recommended Pump GPH||Dimensions|
|HighFlow Skimmer 5000 (6" faceplate)||up to 1000||1,200 GPH - 5,000 GPH||18" x 20" x 23"|
|HighFlow Skimmer 12500 (16" faceplate)||up to 1,750||3000 GPH - 12,500 GPH||24" x 24.5" x 28"|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!