TetraPond 26562 In-Pond Skimmer
- For ponds up to 1,000 gallons
- Skims debris from the pond surface while protecting the pump's intake from larger, harmful debris
- Installs easily in minutes!
- Handles pumps up to 1900 gph
- Pump sits externally from skimmer and is fed via tubing, so no need to worry about pump dimensions! (Pump not included)
- 2 year warranty
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The TetraPond 26562 In-Pond Skimmer is a unique and easy to install solution for your pond's skimmer needs! This skimmer is designed to be dropped into your pond and weighted down with gravel. Your pump sits externally from the skimmer and pulls water via tubing. The skimmer houses filter media and a filter basket that protect the pump's intake from large, potentially harmful debris. This skimmer clears your pond's surface of debris and acts as a prefilter for your pump!
The skimmer measures 12" L x 11" W x 9.75" H and can handle pump flows up to 1,900 gph. It is recommended for ponds up to 1,000 gallons and comes with a 2 year limited warranty. It includes 3' of 1.25" kink free tubing.
Tetra Product Number: 26562
Maximum Pond Size: 1,000 gallons
Maximum Pump Flow: 1,900 gph
Tubing Diameter It Accepts: 1.25"
Skimmer Dimensions: 12" long x 11" wide x 9.75" tall
Limited Warranty: 2 years
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed