TetraPond #26563 In-Pond Skimmer
- For Ponds up to 1,000 gallons
- Skims debris from the surface of the pond while also protecting the pump's intake from larger harmful debris
- Installs easily in minutes!
- Handles pumps up to 1900 GPH
- Pump is installed inline so no need to worry about pump's dimensions! Pump sits externally from skimmer and is fed via tubing
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The TetraPond In-Pond Skimmer is a unique and easy to install solution for your pond's skimmer needs! This Skimmer is designed to simply be dropped into your pond and weighed down with gravel. Your pump sits externally of the skimmer and pulls water via tubing. The skimmer houses filter media and a filter basket that protects the pumps intake from larger potentially harmful debris. Not only does this skimmer clear your pond's surface of debris but also acts as a prefilter for your pump!
The TetraPond In-Pond Skimmer measures 12" L x 11" W x 9.75" H and can handle pump flows up to 1,900 GPH. This skimmer is recommended for ponds up to 1,000 gallons and comes with a 2 year warranty. The skimmer also includes 3' of 1.25" Kink Free Tubing
For Ponds up to 1,000 Gallons
1,900 GPH Max Flow
Accepts 1.25" tubing
12" x 11" x 9.75"
2 year warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!