Springflo - pond filter media/bio-ribbon
- Lightweight ribbon filter media for biofilters
- Promotes quick beneficial bacteria colonization providing clear, clean water
- One box contains 2-3 cu. ft. of filter volume
- Long lasting polypropylene composite
- Great alternative to traditional lava chip media
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Springflo is a biofilter media that provides great surface area for bacterial colonization when used in biological filters. Each box contains 180 sq. ft. of surface area yet weighs a mere 3 lbs!
Springflo is made from a composite of calcium carbonate and polypropylene which enables beneficial bacteria to grow on the media quickly thereby eventually controlling algae in the pond. A great choice for ponds with heavy fish loads. One box fills 2-3 cubic feet of filter volume.
Note: This product is great for people with bad backs that must clean their pond filter media because it is much lighter in weight than lava rock (which is commonly used in biofilters).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed