Aqua UV Classic UV Clarifier
- For ponds up to 9,000 gallons, depending on the UV clarifier model
- Provides clear pond water usually within 5 days and sometimes overnight!
- Uses ultraviolet light to destroy green water cellular algae and help control bacteria, improving pond health
- Can be used in salt water and fresh water
- Housing features a lifetime warranty against UV degradation
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Aqua UV Classic UV Clarifier is effective in eliminating green water algae and helping to control bacteria that may cause fish diseases and infections. Perfect for ponds with koi and goldfish, water gardens and aquariums, this ultraviolet clarifier works in fresh water and salt water.
It is designed for easy installation and maximum flow rates, and its lamp has the longest life on the market. The quartz sleeve allows a 99.9 percent transmission rate. The housing has a limited lifetime warranty against UV degradation, and the complete unit has 1 year warranty.
The 80 watt model is available with or without an optional wiper system that reduces maintenance. The innovative wiper system cleans the quartz sleeve, preventing buildup of calcium deposits and other debris.
Models & Specs:
|Model||Max Pond Size
||Max GPH||Outlet / Inlet|
|Classic 25 Watt||4,000 gallons
|Classic 40 Watt||6,000 gallons
|Classic 57 Watt
|Classic 80 Watt||9,000 gallons
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed