IonGen System G2 by Aquascape
- Effective string algae control for ponds from 500 to 25,000 gallons.
- Releases a precise mixture of copper ions into the water flow to kill string algae.
- Safe for both fish and aquatic plant life when used as directed.
- Features a digital display for easy adjustments.
- 3 year warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Tired of using algaecides to treat your pond or water feature's string algae problem? Look no further than the Iongen System G2 by Aquascape.
The Iongen System releases copper ions from a replaceable probe into your pond from high flow areas. These ions treat your pond's water and kill and prevent new algae growth. This unit functions on less than $1 of electricity per day and is completely safe for both fish and aquatic plant life; the water is even safe for consumption by pets and livestock. The Iongen System has been field tested by Aquascape to ensure its effectiveness and safety.
Iongen Systems are commonly compared to UV clarifiers and have distinct advantages over those units. UV clarifiers are ineffective against string algae, while the Iongen System G2 is effective against it. Iongen algae control systems function on very low wattage, have no restrictions on water flow in order to function and can be placed just about anywhere in the pond where high water flow is present. UV light clarifiers, however, can require up to 150 watts to treat this Iongen System's similar maximum of 25,000 gallons. UV clarifiers also restrict water flow sometimes up to 50% in order to function at full capacity, and only some pond UV clarifiers are submersible.
The Iongen Algae Control System by Aquascape is a must have for any water gardener!
- Treats up to 25,000 gallons of water.
- Safe for fish and plants.
- Weatherproof control panel with digital display.
- Extremely energy efficient.
- Does not restrict water flow.
- Easy to Use.
Control panel with display, PVC Tee flow chamber, 6 watt transformer, 1 probe and copper test strips
2” FPT inlet and outlet.
Please Note: Yearly probe replacement recommended by manufacturer.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!