Danner Replacement Mag-drive Impellers
- Replacement impellers prolong the life of your Danner or Pondmaster Pump
- Genuine replacement impellers compatible with both Supreme and Pondmaster Pond-Mag Submersible Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
A common symptom of a submersible pump malfunctioning is when water stops being pulled, but the motor still hums, as if it's working. That hum almost always indicates that the pump's impeller needs to be replaced.
Installation is easy:
1) Use Phillips screwdriver to take pump cover off intake
2) Pull old impeller out (may need pliers with more powerful Pondmaster models)
3) Simply insert new impeller into place and reattach pump cover
Pro-tip: Also check inside of the pump cover because it may also be worn or damaged. Replaceable pump covers (aka: volutes) are available.
For optimum preventative maintenance, it is recommended to replace both the impeller and the pump cover (volute).
While all of these impellers are very similar in design, it is very important you select the correct model.
Each impeller is compatible with both Pondmaster and Supreme models:
# 11655 : for model 1.0 (80 GPH)
# 12655 : for model 1.5 (140 GPH)
# 12955 : for model 1.9 (190 GPH)
# 12555 : for model 2 (250 GPH)
# 12575 : for model 3 (350 GPH)
# 12575 : for model 5 (500 GPH)
# 12585 : for model 7 (700 GPH)
# 12746 : for model 9.5B (950 GPH)
# 12756 : for model 12B (1200 GPH)
# 12776 : for model 18B (1800 GPH)
# 12780 : for model 24 (2400 GPH)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!