Aquascape Ecowave Pond Pump
- High flow pump designed for low head pressure applications. Ideal for use in skimmers and pond-less waterfalls.
- Rust & corrosion resistant thanks to the durable thermoplastic housing.
- Built-in overload sensor protects pump from overheating.
- Incredibly energy efficient. The 2000 GPH model has a 24 hour operating cost of only $0.16 @$0.10 per KWH while a 2000 GPH Aquasurge pump has an operating cost of $0.38.
- Designed for continuous 24/7 operation.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Aquascape EcoWave Pond Pumps are high flow magnetic drive submersible pumps designed for use in backyard koi ponds, water gardens, and pond-less waterfalls. The EcoWave pumps are unmatched in terms of electrical efficiency when compared to other Aquascape pumps with similar max flow rates. Through a combination of the internal PC board monitoring the impeller's rotation and the vortex design of the impeller itself allowing for a large volume of water to be moved with minimal resistance, the EcoWave pumps provide a truly impressive balance of power and economy. Each pump model features a durable thermoplastic housing that will not corrode or rust as well as a protective prefilter screen that reduces maitenance and protects the pump from clogging and other damage. The built in overload sensor also helps protect the pump and maximize it's life expectancy by providing an emergency shut off in case of overheating. The EcoWave is also quiet while in operation, featuring a wide flat base and rubber feet that make the pump stable while also reducing vibrations.
The Aquascape EcoWave pumps are 115V and operate on standard US GFCI Outdoor outlets. Each pump comes with a 20' power cord as well as a comprehensive fittings package to easily adapt the pump to pre-existing plumbing. The Aquascape EcoWave pumps come with a 3 year limited warranty from the manufacturer. These pumps are designed for 24/7 continuous operation and provide optimal flow in low head applications.
(1) 1.5" Rotational Ball Output, (2) 1",1.25",1.5" Multi-hose barbed fitting, (1) 1.5" Female Coupler, (1) 2" FPT x 1.5" MPT fitting
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!