Aqua Meds AB32 Arctic Blend Cold Water Pond Bacteria 32 oz.
- Prevents poor winter pond conditions; decreases spring clean up
- Supports healthy immune systems in koi and other pond fish during winter
- THE ONLY WINTER POND CARE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET THAT CAN REMOVE AMMONIA, NITRITES, NITRATES, PHOSPHOROUS AND DIGEST SLUDGE IN WINTER CONDITIONS WITH WATER TEMPERATURES LESS THAN 39° F
- 100% natural and safe for fish, pets and wildlife
- Net weight: 32 ounces/1 quart; treats a pond up to 5,000 gallons for 5 months
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
Aqua Meds Arctic Blend Beneficial Winter Koi Pond Bacteria is formulated to prevent poor pond water conditions in cold weather. It helps ward off winter fish losses and stresses that can cause spring pathogenic outbreaks. It does not deplete oxygen in pond water.
REMOVES POND AMMONIA, OTHER TOXINS
This is not a nitrifying product. It is a beneficial bacteria with microbes that absorb ammonia from fish pond water in winter. The microbes process the ammonia, making it harmless to fish. Also removing nitrites, nitrates and phosphorus, the beneficial bacteria digest sludge, too.
Fish produce ammonia by breathing and from their waste. So even though they eat very little during winter, they still produce ammonia. Its buildup in pond water can be toxic to fish.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
Begin applying Arctic Blend to your pond in early fall for a head start, or wait until the pond water temperature drops to 55° F. Dosage rate varies by pond size. For a 500 to 5,000 gallon pond, the first dosage is 4 ounces of Arctic Blend every other week for two treatments. Then apply 3 ounces every other week for maintenance. Apply each dosage directly to the pond each time. It can be applied until the pond temperature is 60° F. This 32 ounce container treats a pond up to 5,000 gallons for 5 months.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!