Matala Stainless Steel UV Clarifier
- Ultraviolet clarifier controls green water algae bloom, compatible with high flow rates, for ponds up to 30,000 gallons depending on model
- High quality UV lamp and quartz sleeve produce and maintain a high output of 254 nanometers
- Stainless steel reactor chamber increases internal UV reflection by 30%
- Fast and easy installation
- Long life, with LED display indicating when service is needed
- Product Description
- Product Other Details
- Product Videos
- Product Reviews
The Stainless Steel UV Clarifier by Matala is the most heavy duty unit we carry for pond UV filtration. Capable of high flows up to 12,000 GPH and can handle ponds up to 30,000 gallons in size, this UV clarifier is a force to be reckoned with.
The high output lamps and quartz sleeve emit germicidal UV rays that target cellular organisms that can plague your pond. This includes green water algae and fish disease causing bacteria. The stainless steel construction not only provides a rugged body for the unit but also allows internal reflection of the UV rays, increasing efficiency.
The Matala Stainless Steel UV Clarifier is quick and simple to install and provides a long service life with minimal maintenance. This UV clarifier has a 1 year limited warranty.
Models & Specs:
||Max Pond Size
||Max GPH||Outlet / Inlet|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed