EasyPro Sludge Remover Bacteria Blocks is a bacteria formula designed to safely and naturally speed up the process of dissolving organic sludge and waste. The bacteria formula also helps reduce pond odors, nitrates, nitrites, phosphates, and ammonia. As an added bonus the enzyme producing bacteria also helps clear murky water and improve water clarity. This maintenance reducing product serves a variety of purposes and is ideal for backyard water gardens and even large farm ponds.
The 1 oz. block treats up to 1,000 gallons and features a no mess design that allows the block to immediately start to dissolve once contact is made with pond water.
EasyPro Sludge Remover Bacteria Blocks can be used in water as cold as 45°F, and is safe for pets, wildlife, and all aquatic life. It is ideally used together with pond bacteria products like Hydro-Bugs or EasyPro All Season Bacteria.
Available in Sizes
- SBB24 (1.5 lbs.) contains 24 blocks and treats up to 24,000 gallons
- SBB80 (5 lbs.) contains 80 blocks and treats up to 80,000 gallons
- Apply one 1 oz. block per 1,000 gallons of water weekly.
- For heavy sludge applications apply two 1 oz. blocks per 1,000 gallons of water weekly until pond water clears.
- For large pond applications:
- Apply one 1 oz. block per 200-250 sq.ft. every two weeks for spot treatment
- Apply 15-20 blocks per 1/4 acre ever 2 weeks
- For heavy sludge: Applications can be applied at double the normal dosage until desired results are achieved
- Effectiveness is greatly reduced in water temperatures below 45 degrees